Lido makes it easy to connect to MySQL.
- Go to sheets.lido.app
- Create new file
- Press 'Connect Data' in the top left corner of the new file
- Search for 'MySQL'
- Click MySQL
- Enter your credentials including your:
- Choose your database table
- You can switch between different tables in the same database using the dropdown in the upper left corner
- Select the columns you want to import
- Click on columns in the left side of the panel to select / deselect columns to import
If your database uses an inbound firewall, you'll need to whitelist Lido's IP address to allow us to connect to your database.
This just tells your database to expect queries from Lido’s servers. It does not give us access to any of your data directly.
Updated 4 months ago